15 Free Online CSCS Mock Test Questions and Answers
In order to apply for a construction job that you need to pass the Heath, Safety and Environment test to obtain surly a Cscs card in your hand. If you are wishing that, let’s take part in free Cscs mock test questions and answers below to take a good preparation before sitting the real cscs test. In fact, there are 50 questions and the time limit is 45 minutes. Indeed, the pass level is a minimum score of 46 in order to ensure that you will pass the real Cscs exam. If you are looking for a perfect exam tool to prepare well your knowledge before taking it, let’s enjoy in 15 Free Online CSCS Mock Test Questions below and a lot of free online Cscs mock test questions at cscsexams for improving your skills and background in the health and safe issues. These 15 quiz questions focus on the construction issues such as safety sings, working at height, noisy, and so on. Especially, this site provides a lot of free online CSCS mock test quiz questions following Cscs sections in your real test, you can practice 100% free in order to cover deeply information from your material. In this test below, there are some questions will require multiple answers just like your real Cscs test, thus you should especially note to choose the best answers. Now, let’s take this test and leave your comment below to let us know about your practice result. After finished this test, please move on other test sample questions to practice more. Hope it help you pass successfully your examination soon.
Practice more other questions below:
12 Full CSCS Mock Test Questions on CITB Behavioural Case Study 2015
20 CSCS Mock Test Questions 2015 Free for The UK Exam
111 CSCS Mock Test Online Questions and Answers
54 General Free CSCS Test Questions Online
This test below inclued in 15 multiple choice questions, they are showed to you that you should read carefully the requirement’s each questions, and then leaving your result in box below, next submit your practice, finally, there are full available answers that appear, you can check your result to know what you need to improve more.
1) Solvents and resins in paints can lead to:
a) Dizziness, sickness, and headaches
b) Lung problems
c) Other bodily problems
d) All of the above
2) How is occupational asthma caused
a) Exposure to rat droppings and urine
b) Breathing in dust, fumes or gasses
c) Hazardous materials on the skin
d) Exposure to high noise levels
3) What do white and blue signs indicate ?
a) Safe condition
c) You must do something
d) You must do nothing
4) Dust can be inhaled in large quantities during construction. These levels are more dangerous when…
a) Using tools outside
b) Working in a small room
c) Working on a roof
d) Working in a large indoor area
5) Which fire extinguishers must not be used on electrical fires ? (Choose two options)
6) You are provided with a safety mask, but you notice it is damaged, you should…
a) Just carry on with your work
b) Use another mask on top of the damaged mask
c) Do not start work until a replacement mask has been found
d) Work faster and take more breaks
7) Which three of these may cause lung infections if inhaled ?
a) Asbestos fibres
b) Silica dust
c) Strong smells
d) Faeces from birds
8) What does this sign mean ?
a) No running
b) Do not walk on roof
c) Fragile roof
d) No entry to roof
9) What is a toolbox talk ? ( 2 answers )
a) It tells a person what they need in their tools to perform a job
b) Tells you how to work safely on a job
c) Tells you where your tools are
d) Contains risk assessments and method statements
10) Pigeons are nesting in an area wher you are working. What should you do?
a) Ask your supervisor what to do
b) Chase them away
c) Catch them and give them to your supervisor
d) Let the birds leave before you continue with your work.
11) What should you do if you see childrten on the building site ?
a) Tell your work colleague
b) Tell the children to leave
c) Guide them to safety and inform your supervisor
d) Ignore them and let someone else deal with the situation
12) Which task does not release silica dust ?
a) Cutting blocks and stones
b) Breaking up concrete floors
c) Sweeping up rubble from an old building
d) Sawing timber
13) Another contractor or worker on the site is affecting the safety of others. What should you do?
a) Tell them to stop what they are doing
b) Inform your supervisor
c) Go for lunch until they are gone
d) Speak to their supervisor
14) A lorry is backing into a tight spot on the building site and the driver asks you to help back him in. What do you do ?
a) Tell him you do not have experience and help find someone who does
b) Guide him in safely
c) Say no and carry on with your own work
d) Just tell him that there is lots of space
15) Disposable face masks should be used no more than…
a) One hour
b) One week
c) One shift / day